Yesterday, Saturday May 2nd, Saxony-Anhalt relaxed the strict restrictions of the Corona pandemic. This brings us back to a bit of normality. Because we still ask you to consider the following points:
General hygiene instructions:
- We welcome you with a smile and do not shake hands.
- Should you feel ill or have a cough, we ask you to refrain from visiting us for the time being.
- Our testing offer for HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Hepatitis, A, B and C will again take place regularly on Mondays and Thursdays from 11:00 to 20:00.
- A previous registration is not necessary. If our waiting area should be full, we will ask you to come back later.
- Our facilities are designed so that we can advise you without mouthguards. Only when taking blood samples we ask you to wear a mouthguard. You can either bring it yourself or purchase it from us for a fee of 1.50 Euro.
- As of 04 May, our regular consultation hours and consultation offers will apply again.
- These are Mondays and Thursdays from 11:00 to 20:00 and Fridays from 09:00 to 13:00.
- You can contact us via Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, KiK (user: Aidshilfe) and Signal (+49 151 56106645) from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 20:00.
- In addition to that, you can of course also use our e-mail consultation service.
- Meetings, meetings, other external appointments and appointments are resumed and take place in accordance with the rules of distance and under strict hygiene regulations.
- Self-help must be patient a little longer. We are working on a solution.
- Prevention appointments are also being re-assigned. The team of primary prevention is looking forward to your event requests!
- NEW is that we can now offer prevention events via video conferencing.
Accompaniment and support:
- As far as it is possible from the HIV outpatient clinic of the University Hospital Magdeburg, our Biggi will continue to cover the consultation hours in the University Hospital.
- We ask our clients to make an appointment with Biggi in advance.
- The measures will come into force on 04 May 2020.
To find out about short-term changes, just keep an eye on our website, your mailbox and our social channels.